[Tutor] app runs ok from cli but not from os.system

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:04:18 CET 2006

Well, i don't know if i do or not. I will check that out.
Now, if I run an app from the cli, and that app uses os.system() to start
another app, i usually get the output from that app in the cli ( the print
statements and such ) . But this one does not.
I was wondering if that may be a clue. It does print fine if i run it from
the cli.

By the way, mr Gauld, i have really learned a lot over the past year by
reading what you have responded to folks out there with questions a lot like
mine. Thanks for making your experience available here.

sk