[Tutor] Global Variables

Magnus Wirström asdlinux at yahoo.se
Wed Aug 9 12:28:58 CEST 2006

Hi

I know that this was in the list in the last days but i deleted it by
mistake. How to use global variables? Or perhaps you could point me to
another solution. I'm converting a packup app that i made to a gui
driven app. The console app was very straight forward and didn't use any
own functions. That was working fine then but i discover now that i
probably have to rethink that because i need to communicate to different
events. I'm new to all this so i have a problem to approach this. I
would be really happy if you could give me hints and tips or suggestions
how to make this. The gui i want to work with is wxPython and i'm using
Boa Constructor to build my gui and app.

Thanks
Magnus