[Tutor] Challenge [was Re: Why won't it enter the quiz?]

Adam adam.jtm30 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:31:27 CEST 2005

Well Nathan you said you wanted an honest opinion so here goes. All the
program seems to do is create a clear text file that is world readable. I
personally wouldn't even use it if it was free because it would be a lot
easier to use a text editor. Now for improvements that would make it a
worthwhile program. Some sort of encryption would be good along with making
the file readable only to the owner where possible. Also for the majority of
users a GUI would probably be prefereable although I personally have no
problem with command line programs. Oh and don't put the main password in
the source code.