[Tutor] Why won't it enter the quiz?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 05:06:58 CEST 2005

Brian and all,

I am just asking for help - after all I write most each program myself, and
just ask for help in debugging it whenever I cannot figure it out. If this
is being sneaky, I apologize, and won't ask for help anymore.

I wanted help, or at least a hint, but instead, you laugh at me.

Oh well, guess I can't get help as a newbie...

I guess I should have erased my signature from these messages sooner rather
than later, to prevent this e-mail.

Regards,
Nathan Pinno