[Tutor] Tail -f problem

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:02:31 CEST 2005

Hey Nick

About the mysql upgrade (by the way thanks for the reply) I have downloaded
the rpm fron mysql.com along with the installation manual..I will give it a
try

The code you sent in the hyperlink looks neat...I will try it out since the
page hasn't much documentation about this example in particular

Thanks a lot

Alberto