[Tutor] Python 2.4.1 on Mndrk Linux 10.1 - path

Andy Dani andy.dani at lycos.com
Sat Oct 15 17:22:35 CEST 2005

Thanks  Nick,

Any idea about the second question? When I python from /usr/loca/Python-2.4.1/bin, it does launch the interpreter but with an traceback error saying there is some conflict with "import readline" line on pythonrc.py file located somewhere in /etc/ directory. Is there any harm If I comment the it out (import readline)?

Thanks - Andy