[Tutor] FW: Help Needed

Daniel Watkins daniel at thewatkins.org.uk
Wed Oct 5 09:32:35 CEST 2005

        When I am in Python Shell of the IDLE GUI, when I click Edit/Run
        Script, I am getting a dialog box that is titled “Not saved” and
        states “The buffer for Python shell is not saved.  Please save
        it first.” With an “OK” button that just takes me back to the
        Shell window.  I am going through a book (which suggests this
        resource as a good place to ask questions) and Edit/Run Script
        was working just fine the other day.

Go to File > Save As... and save the file somewhere. Then attempt to run
the script. If this still doesn't work, I'm stumped, but it really
should...

Dan