[Tutor] ActiveState Komodo

Adam McNutt dragonfly at nylonoxygen.com
Tue May 31 04:39:59 CEST 2005

I've just started out on Python (again) and found an IDE that I really
like.  Maybe others will like it as well.  I know it's commercial, but I
found a coupon code to get the personal edition free.  Thought this may
interest others.  Here is the page that has the info (and it seems to be
updated with other freebies often):
http://www.pcuser.com.au/pcuser/hs2.nsf/Dir/registration

And here is the actual coupon instructions:

ActiveState Komodo 3.1 Personal
To obtain your free license of Komodo Personal Edition please go to
http://www.activestate.com/Products/Download/Register.plex?id=Komodo and
click on the ‘Buy’ button for Komodo Personal Edition. Enter the
promotion code ‘kmd3n9-ur8’ and click on the ‘Update Your Cart’ button
to reduce the payment to zero, and then proceed to checkout. Register
your details and a licence key will be sent to your nominated address.
Ignore the download step if you have already installed the software on
your PC. You will then receive an email with a link to a licence
installer executable. Simply follow the instructions in that email.
Offer ends December 31, 2005.

Enjoy,

Adam McNutt