[Tutor] printing documents

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 15:12:19 CEST 2005

hello,

I am writing a program to store name/contact/business transaction information. I would like the ability to print out a form for each client with all this stored information.  Can somone point me in the write direction for printing documents. How do I go about setting up a printable page with all the variables I have for each client? thanks

Also I would like to take the information I input and store it as an images.  Essentially take the above mentioned document (the one I want to print out a hard copy) and save it as an image so I can view it later. Any ideas?

I'm operating on windows and I'm using wxpython. thanks.

Jeff