[Tutor] Python Resources

John Purser johnp at milwaukielumber.com
Fri May 13 17:17:19 CEST 2005

Greg,

Thanks for taking one for the team!

How about some OS specific resources like the Active State (I think I have
that right.  At work so I can't check) stuff for windows/com and the
debian-python mailing list that came up the other day.  I even ran across
some AS-400 python stuff a while back.  Python is cross platform but there
are platform specific issues and communities that can help with them.

Just a thought.

Thanks for being out there and making us look good.

John Purser