[Tutor] computer screen resolution

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:19:44 CEST 2005

Is Livewires a game development package? I'm pretty sure pygame can do what
you want, it can handle OpenGL if you're into pain.

www.pygame.org <http://www.pygame.org>

Plus, it plays MP3's and MPGs easily. :)

Regards,

Liam Clarke

On 5/10/05, EUGENE ASTLEY <erastley at charter.net> wrote:

>  I would like to have a full screen for the game I have programmed
> regardless of the computer users screen resolution. Is their a way from
> Python or livewires that I can get the info from the computer and then enter
> it into the global SCREEN_WIDTH and SCREEN_HEIGHT?
>
> Gene

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.'