[Tutor] How to include Python Script

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 01:56:34 CET 2005

> How does one go about including Python scripts in html documents.

You can only do it on Windows based IE pages. Even then theres
little real advantage. The snag is the person reading your pages
has to have both Python installed and active scripting enabled.
Very few regular users have that.

> I have been looking it up on google but can't seem to find a
> suitable answer!!??

There is a sample in Mark Hammonds book on Python for win32.

But in general its a bad idea, better to stivck to JavaScript
for html scripting if you want any kind of portability.

Alan G