[Tutor] Acessing files in Windows 2000

Shitiz Bansal shitizb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 02:13:44 CET 2005

I faced the same problem once.Dont remember the
solution, but it is definitely the slashes which are
causing the problem.I couldnt find a specific rule in
whole of microsoft documentation, so i assume it has
to be hit and try.Try a mix of backslashes n forward
slashes till u get there.
Whats worse, I had found that the rule is different
for different versions of windows.Just proves what we
all know...Windows Suxx.