[Tutor] Postgresql+Python -tutorial?

Olli Rajala olli.rajala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:07:52 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've been using MySQL up this day, but would like to convert my
program to use Postgresql. There seems to be awful lots of tutorials
for MySQL+Python, but not so many for Postgresql+Python. Where should
I start? I'm not very good at database things, but have written some
little programs with MySQL+Python/Php/Java. So, if you have some good
tutorials or something else info, I'd be glad to know!

Oh, I can install additional modules, but it would be great if Ubuntu
had them...

Thanks!
--
Olli Rajala <><
Tampere, Finland

"In theory, Theory and Practice should be
the same. But in practice, they aren't."
- Murphy's Proverbs