[Tutor] Lottery simulation

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 16:49:29 CET 2005

On Jan 5, 2005, at 16:33, ümit tezcan wrote:

> Are there any starting ideas for me to get going on this project
> either thru the tutor or searching for snippets already created by
> fellow programmers??

	That's probably obvious, but you should proceed as follows:
- Generate a number for each person.
- For each week, generate a random number (the draw) and compare it to
each person's number.
- If there is a match, do something.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"