[Tutor] arrays

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Feb 5 00:25:53 CET 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, alieks lao wrote:

> > Just out of curiosity, which tutorial are you reading?
>
> heres the url...
> http://www.pentangle.net/python/

Hi Alieks,

Ah, ok, that makes sense now.

Michael William's tutorial assumes an environment where some third-party
modules, like Numeric, have already been installed by the Sun system
administrators that the author refers to at the beginning of Chapter Two.
So there will probably be small things in that coursebook that are really
external resources.

It would have been good for the author to explicitely mention things like
Numeric though... oh well.  We'll do what we can on Tutor to help if you
run into issues like that again.

Best of wishes!