[Tutor] Re: variation of Unique items question

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Fri Feb 4 16:02:25 CET 2005

I will give some credit to you for asking a clear question. You included
- a clear description of what you want to do
- sample data
- desired results
- code that attempts to solve the problem

When all of these are present I am much more likely to respond. The first three elements especially
make a big difference.

Kent