[Tutor] Differnce between java and python

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 22 01:21:35 CET 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, shivayogi kumbar wrote:

> sir plz tell me the main differnces between java and python?  And What
> are the advantages of python?

Hi Shivayogi,

When you post on a mailing list that's dedicated to help teach programming
with Python, you do anticipate what kind of answers you're going to get
here, right?  *grin*

Are you a beginner programmer?  Do you have any previous experience with
programming?  I'd really like us to turn the discussion toward what you
really want to learn.  Advocacy and cheerleading is fun, of course, but
let's see if we can help you too.  What are you trying to do?