[Tutor] Tk canvas question

=?gb2312?B?zPrKrw==?= winglion1 at 163.com
Tue Aug 23 04:50:02 CEST 2005

   I am writing a resource manager like program !
the files of directory is display on canvas and taged.
the tag and file name is keep in a dictionary!
The tag is a increaseing number from 1,so I build the
dictionary like (1:file1,2:file2,......).
While geting into another directory,I try to remove all
object and tags on the canvas so that the tags would be
count form 1 again.But I found out the tag number is
increasing, not recount form 1. My dictionary can be
organize that simple.
   I want to know is there a way to get the tag of canvas
recount form 1 again? or even more simple ,get the filename
I had wrote in canvas directly?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡winglion1 at 163.com