[Tutor] I need advice about which way to go.

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:12:51 CEST 2005

Sorry about that, I thought it was clear that n = number randomly chosen. I
was thinking of if the number was a five, it would choose a card with a five
on it. I don't want to have to code stuff that I have to repeat again and
again.
I'm not worrying about card types, I have that figured out separately.
The two games are indeed separate, too much trouble to do them a 1 program
that can play both games.
Maybe I should have shown my code and asked using the code as a visual
reference.