[Tutor] Please advice me on my code

Ms Soo Chong s4046441 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Sep 25 21:08:52 CEST 2004

Hi all,

First, thanks for your reply (jonahfish & Danny) regarding calling help @ Brisbane.

Can anyone please help me to go thru the attached files. They are quite similar and intend to serve the same purpose. I know that they are absolutely wrong but I just wanna to show my idea of approaching as I don't know the correct way of coding it, thus I need someone to guide me thru. I hope there is someone can understand what I trying to put across... though is very crappy.

Details: (the simplest case I can think of)I wanna a web page that show a radio button named shot number and a textarea. When the user select the radio button and type a number in the textarea and press search, my python program process it by sending the query to the PostgreSQL database and response by displaying the results back to the web browser.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Shufen