[Tutor] python cgi question...

Rex rex at biz-experts.net
Sat Oct 30 05:38:04 CEST 2004

Rene,

Try Thau's JavaScript Tutorial on webmonkey.com. It was my first try at
javascript and it really helped me get started. Has nice on-line working
examples. Lesson 5 has what you're looking for.

http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/programming/javascript/tutorials/tutori
al1.html

and the advanced one on:
http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/programming/javascript/tutorials/tutori