[Tutor] Re: processing lines and polygons

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Fri Oct 22 16:28:29 CEST 2004

After what you did to the dictionary, I don't know why you are so worried
about hurting the feelings of a few points... :-)

But seriously, you are just trying to find points that look like they
belong together. It's a somewhat vague notion to begin with, it doesn't
have to be computed with any great accuracy.

Kent