[Tutor] Generating HTML

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 1 21:16:34 CEST 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 20:16, Tony Cappellini wrote:

> That is, if I have a simple text file I want to view in html, is there
> module in the standard python distribution that will do the formatting
> ?
>
> I don't care about fany colors, fonts or backgrounds, I just want to be
> able to view a file with a web browser.

	Well, if you just want that, you don't need to do anything. Most web
browsers are already capable of displaying TXT files.

-- Wild_Cat
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"