[Tutor] Does anyone know if IDLE has a maximized setting?

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Wed Nov 3 03:12:39 CET 2004

I appreciate your help too, but I tend not to mess with the .idlerc files. I
have a very neat python directory where I store all of my scripts. The
.idlerc directory is put on os.getcwd() if your using Windows 98, and I
don't like that. So I changed it somehow, (I don't remember how) and it
doesn't do that anymore. I don't really know where it rights the config file
at anymore, so that rules out your very kind suggestion. I also ask you if
there's a way to maximize the window--really maximize the window so the
scroll on my laptop's mouse pad will work.

I thank you for your suggestion,
Jacob Schmidt