[Tutor] text widget

Molnár Tamás tomikaze at freemail.hu
Fri May 21 21:38:59 EDT 2004

Hola!

Could anyone help me if there is a text editor module out in space,
which allows stepping to one line from another of a paragraph? Is has
one linebreak, so it's actually a line, but users cannot be bothered with
this. Maybe the text widget of TKinter can be hacked? I have been
playing with some binding modifications and stuff like this for days, but
solutions are too slow or likely pixel/monitor dependent. Do I really
have to go into C too? Tell me something if you can.

thanx

™