[Tutor] ruleCore (was (no subject))

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:19:58 EDT 2004

>         My name is ibrahim ,  i am computer enginnering student. I
>probate
>in
>any open source software development company. I try to investigate ruleCore
>but i can't find enough resource about it. I want to find extended
>resource.
>Tutorials are only about what is ruleCore , i want to find how ruleCore is
>used. Could you help me for finding resource about ruleCore and an example
>of projects.

http://www.google.com/search?q=python+rulecore
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rulecore/
http://www.rulecore.com/
http://www.rulecore.com/support/index.html
http://www.rulecore.com/docs/index.html

Specifically, I recommend joining the ruleCore mailing list ...

They also say ...
'''
Talk to us directly!
You can reach us on Jabber: rulecore at jabber.org.
We are online during office hours in Central European Time.
'''