[Tutor] parsing email

Mike Hansen mhansen at cso.atmel.com
Wed Jan 28 10:23:36 EST 2004

Getting attacked by MyDoom at our site, our NT Admin asked if we could
write a script to delete messages. In the time it would have taken us to
write the script and have him install the appropriate language(Perl
and/or Python),  he would have had it cleaned up already. Anyway, I
thought I'd try to write a script for when this happens in the
future.(Another virus, another mess)

Is there a method of the email parser that can retrieve the subject? Is
there a dictionary that has a key with the subject? Is using the email
parser the best way to do this?

A nudge in the right direction is all I think I need right now. Perhaps
a link to an example?

Thanks,

Mike