[Tutor] Socket connection refused

Joshua Banks syn_ack at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 13:56:08 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Lunt"

> The main advantage of linux over windows in the current 'internet age'
> is I don't have to keep patching my os to keep virus' out, whereas the
> gf is so busy updating software and running anti virus apps on her XP
> box I'm surprised she has time to actually do any work on it :)

LOL... to funny Nick. Yes, I forgot to mention that I've never had virus
problems with linux. That was actually one of the main reasons I started to
learn with linux. Not to mention, everything is free to include support if
you  the patients. I run a startfull firewall, interanl dns-caching server,
web and ftp. All free and secure for the most part except for the Windows
viruses that come through email sometimes.

Joshua Banks