[Tutor] python newbie help

NAuther at lacare.org NAuther at lacare.org
Tue Feb 3 19:42:53 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm a Project Manager who's not interested in programming (mercifully).
However, I do like the canned added macros python/tcl provides for WinCVS.
We're using CVS and all I really need are the simple commands to view the
repository (I did it once w/ the (.) to go back a level) when accessing
from WinCVS menu: Admin\Admin Macro\list macro modules. Now, I just get
pathname errors? Is there a short list of characters or commands to
navigate the repository? Thanks a million!

- 'newbie'

Norman V. Auther II, Critical Processes Coordinator
Information Services
LA Care Health Plan
(213) 694-1250 ext. 4181
nauther at lacare.org