[Tutor] O.T.

Eri Mendz erimendz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:31:28 CET 2004

joining in this ASL thread.....

i'm my kids dad, father of 2, an expat workin in saudi arabia. a newbie trying to learn python to see how far i could go... know a bit of shell scripting, tried Perl but never went far.

i like Python's clear syntax, so close to basic english. but of course there's much more to Python than just clear syntax. it's powerful enough to be at par with other mainstream languages.

--
Regards,
erimendz