[Tutor] pdf file as attachment

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Mon Aug 23 22:27:46 CEST 2004

I think you need to send the pdf with the mime type 'application/pdf'
instead of text. Here is an example that may help you:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/86674

Alternatively you might write your own MIMEPdf class by modifying MIMEText
- if you look at Python/Lib/email/MIMEText.py there is not much there to
modify.
Kent