[Tutor] Linear programming - is it bad?

Mike Hansen mhansen at cso.atmel.com
Tue Aug 10 16:46:10 CEST 2004

I've been making my way through Steve McCoonnell's Code Complete(2nd
Edition). There a good section in it with reasons to write
functions/procedures/routines. It's not just to eliminate repeating
code, but also to reduce complexity. Our brains can only load so much
into our organic buffers, so it makes programs easier to read if you
break it up into functions.