[Tutor] Python open source

Simonjthecat at aol.com Simonjthecat at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 16:50:19 EDT 2004

I'm new to python and to programming period.  I've gone through tons of
beginner tutorials, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to put a complete
program together.   So what I'm looking for is some kind of simple python code to
look at to get me started.  All the open source stuff that I've found is either
too big to figure out what's going on or incomplete so I don't know if what
I'm looking at is correct coding or not...  So does anybody know of a
website(s) that have some simple programs to check out?

Simon the Cat