[Tutor] Productivity

Guillermo Fernandez guillermo.fernandez at epfl.ch
Wed Sep 10 13:53:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I always hear that vim and emacs are wonderful editors, and that when we
know it they enhance productivity without explaining why. I've used
emacs for some time, and I've tried without much succes to start using vi.

Could someone explain the features that make them enhance productivity
in such manner?

I know this is not a direct python question though...

Thanks!

Guille