[Tutor] An interesting web site for those who want to program adventure games

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Mon May 5 18:28:02 2003

At 09:03 2003-05-05 -0700, Scott Widney wrote:
>Sure. Also, I think there would be a lot of educational value in converting
>it straight across as procedural code and then gradually refactoring it into
>something more pythonic (i.e. utilizing functions, then classes, maybe
>adding data persistence). What do you think?

I think that sounds like a very useful tutorial if the process
is documented in the right way. It might not only be helpful
for learning how to actually port code, but also to learn how
to "port" one's thinking from Basic to Python...

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se