[Tutor] rfc822.Message [making Python-tutor more searchable]

Erik Price erikprice@mac.com
Mon Mar 17 08:22:02 2003

On Sunday, March 16, 2003, at 11:54  PM, Danny Yoo wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> Argh.  I wasted all my time today watching TV.  *grin*

Oh no big deal, I spent a lot of the day playing video games!

> To whet people's appetite, here's a sample of the kinds of queries we
> can
> do:
> query? subject:"help"
> 1134 hits found.
> ... [cut short for obvious reasons.  *grin*]

LOL.  Thanks for the scripts, I have cURLed them and the Lucene
library.  Now I just need to set up Jython!  I'll give it a whirl
tonight after work.

Erik

PS: Just curious about line 28, why you chose UnixMailbox over
PortableUnixMailbox.

--
Erik Price

email: erikprice@mac.com