[Tutor] Job posting at LucasArts

Shey Crompton Shey@argonaut.com
Thu Jun 26 14:33:02 2003

There are a few games companies that have started using Python. Some use it
for relatively small scripts, others are using it as a main part of the game
engine.

If I recall correctly using Python in games was a lecture at the Game
Developer's Conference a couple of years ago. If I find the article, I will
place a link to it here.

Thanks,

Shey