[Tutor] Proxy Clicker

Michie DeBerry phate@rockriver.net
Fri Jul 25 14:25:03 2003

Hello Gentleman,
Sry to bother you guys again, and I appreciate all the help that you guys have
been offering me lately.
I have been searching the documentation, and can't really find anything on
Proxy's and Sockets. I am in need of a program that will go to a URL through
one IP address, and search the html till it finds a specific string, this
being <a href="http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1274897...">Click here to
continue</a>. After the program finds the string (it changes every 30
seconds) it will then go to the url that it finds, once through every proxy.
Then it will search the second document (the http://www.outwar.com/...)
untill it finds how many thugs/feet/fans whoever is using the program has.
It is a wonderful idea, and I have a list of proxies that will work, just need
the code for the program and I'm not really sure on what to do. Any help
would be helpful.
Thx,
Michie.