[Tutor] does anyone want to read chapter 5 with me?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 7 19:34:01 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, malik martin wrote:

> hi i'm having problems with chapter five in hopw to think like a
> computer program and i barely made it through chapter 4.

Hi Malik,

Don't worry about it.  One thing that I've noticed is that, for an author
that knows a subject too well, communicating ideas can be a hard thing...
*grin*

I know that a few of us here on Tutor are working on the same examples
from HOPW, so you have a sympathetic audience.

Can you point out a particular example from Chapter Four or Five that
you'd like to talk about?  We can all pitch in to tease it, pull it, and
pick it apart here on the Tutor mailing list.

Best of wishes to you!