[Tutor] Digest Authentication with URLLIB2

aschmidt@fredericksburg.com aschmidt@fredericksburg.com
Wed Feb 12 13:58:22 2003

--bound1045075977

I need some examples of how to incorporate digest authentication into a Python script. Right now, I use urllib to handle the passing of the url and the return of the data...a huge block of tab delimited data.

But the group where I get the data is changing their access methods and say they will be requiring digest authentication before being able to call that url now.

Any ideas or examples, or links and pointers to such things elsewhere is much appreciated.

Thanks

Allen

--bound1045075977--