[Tutor] Understanding cursors or MySQLdb problem

andy surany mongo57a@comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 13:08:06 2003

Hello List!

I am using MySQLdb to access MySQL from my python program. I have a
class that does the following:

query='select ax, bx, cx from tablename'
a=self.cursor.execute(query)
b=self.cursor.fetchall()