[Tutor] Pinging some requested IP with Python - usefull or not & some really basic examples needed ...

Rob Andrews rob at jam.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 09:03:38 EST 2003

I guess this will be the informal announcement. The planned official
site upgrade for Useless Python is 12/31/03 or 1/1/04, which will mark
the 3rd anniversary of the date the site was initially suggested on the
Tutor list.

Anyone who wants to see the current progress can check out the (up to
now, Top Secret): http://uselesspython.com/up2/

New features include the removal of email address links for contributors
(thanks to spammers) and source code contributions sorted by category.

Obligatory warning: Use of the search feature may turn up all sorts of
odd side projects temporarily tucked away on the site. Pages not related
to Useless Python will be removed at or around the time of the official
site upgrade.

-Rob