[Tutor] What happened to the Subject line?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 10:37:32 EDT 2003

> On Friday 08 August 2003 13:13, Harrison Thomas wrote:
> > Earlier this week the subject line stopped listing the number of
messages.
> > I use this to prioritize my reading of the list. Could we have it
> > reinstated?
> >

> eh? my subjects have always been:
>
> '[Tutor] some subject'

He's talking about the tutor digest Sean. It used to say

'Tutor Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1234, 13 messages'

I think the message count dissapeared at the same time
the "Issue Number" appeared but maybe I just never
noticed the Issue nuimber before...

Anyway, I agree with Harison, it was useful and it
would be good to get it back!

Alan G.