[Tutor] [off-topic] Python Training Classes?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 29 17:48:02 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Magnus [iso-8859-1] Lyck=E5 wrote:

> >Does anyone know a source of Python classes akin to what LearningTree
> >and SkillPath offer for Perl (4-5 day lecture/lab)?  Being in the
> >Northeastern US would be a decided plus.
>
> As far as I know, both Wesley Chun (author of Core Python) and Mark Lutz
> (author of Programming Python etc) run courses. Chun is in California
> and Lutz in Colorado? Then you have Patrick O'Brien in St Louis. He's
> also a well know pythonista.

Hi Andrew,

The Association of C and C++ users (ACCU) also holds some Python classes,
so you might be able to do some learning online:

    http://www.cix.co.uk/~jimh/python/

So if location is a problem, you might want to talk with the ACCU folks
and see when their next online class starts up.

Good luck!