[Tutor] Learning natural language processing and Python? [why NLP?]

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:35:32 +0200

At 15:04 2002-09-18 -0700, Danny Yoo wrote:
>But why stop at spam?  Ultimately, the idea I have is to put automatic
>classification to a more constructive use: I'd like to categorize
>Python-Tutor postings so that messages can be searched by topic.

Or why not make a web portal that will search the web
and present information that seems to be interesting to
people based on what they thought was interesting before.
Although I guess the big AI trick there would be to
avoid presenting a lot of redundant information.

--=20
Magnus Lyck=E5, Thinkware AB
=C4lvans v=E4g 99, SE-907 50 UME=C5
tel: 070-582 80 65, fax: 070-612 80 65