[Tutor] Tkinter Question

Alan Colburn aicolburn@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 11:54:05 2002

Hi all--

I have a Tkinter frame with multiple Entry boxes. Users enter information in
each Entry box, perhaps moving from one to the next via the Tab key, before
clicking a button to store the information. A second button closes the
window, because sometimes users will be inputting multiple sets of
information.

Here's what I'm looking for help on ... I'd like the user to be able to fill
out the first Entry and move to the next via the Return key. I'm not talking
about just binding the information in the Entry box to the <Return>
keystroke; I'd like the cursor to actually move to the next Entry box. The
idea, of course, is to make it very fast and easy to enter all the
information.

As always, I appreciate your help :-)

Al C.