[Tutor] Help please with a module location error

Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com
Mon Nov 18 15:55:03 2002

> The site-packages directory has no MySQLdb.pth file (and MySQLdb does
> work...). It does have a Numeric.pth which simply has an entry "Numeric"
> in it. Is this correct?

Looks right to me. That is how Numeric is set up on my windows 2000 box.
(Does anyone else wish that python's pth files were in
/etc/python/site-packages?)
</whining>

> I would think that IDLE and the command line interpreter would treat
> paths the same way....

So would I! :-)

> though, maybe not - since it is not working.

It _is_ a conundrum. Numeric works just dandy for me that way. Anyone else?