[Tutor] idle

john public apython101@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:13:00 -0800 (PST)

--0-1429207074-1017450780=:34486

I created a module( I think I am using the right word ) in Idle called trash.py, I use it for my throw away code. However I just noticed something, when I delete all the code to write some more throw away code  the variables and I think also other things do not get deleted. How do I delete them?

 John