[Tutor] Problems with genetically engineering the Print Ogre

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:20:26 -0500

Remember, that time you asked about, it went backwards- or did you
move FORWARDS? This is such a relativity issue... Again, I am reminded
that time flys like an arrow, while fruit flys like a bananna... also,
THE BUDDHA says that now is the only time there is, and that the TAO
is your everyday mind... or is thismy medication kicking in?
Nevermind...

Erik Price wrote:

> On Friday, March 1, 2002, at 12:04  AM, Tim Peters wrote:
>

> >> <tangent>
> >> wait... did I just say 'only' ?  ...where did my life go?
> >> </tangent>
> >
> > If you know about tangents, sets are a piece o' cake <wink>.
>
> ROFL -- that's the second time in two days someone's made me laugh at my
> own words!
>
> As for myself, I spent six years in college studying social sciences,
> which is pretty far removed from math.  I had a different tangent in
> mind.  Still, this disproves the theory about old dogs and new tricks --
> as for the -basics- of programming, I'm starting to feel comfortable!
>
> Erik

end
	    Respectfully,
			 Kirk D Bailey

+---------------------"Thou Art Free." -Eris----------------------+
| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!